Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Bucket List


1. Be a bartender
2. Own a business
3. Swim with a dolphin
4. Skydive (check)
5. Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France
6. Be an extra in a film
7. Run a race (check)
8. Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack, and run away for 3+ months
9. Have 10 signature dishes
10. Remember 10 people's name in a cocktail party
11. Run a marathon
12. Buy my all-time favorite writer a drink
13. Perform argintine tango perfectly
14. Fall deeply in love - helplessly and unconditionally
15. Be someone's mentor (Check)
16. Make my parents proud (Check)
17. Go up in a hot-air balloon
18. Give a public speech in front of 200+ audience
19. Go on safari in Africa
20. Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile
21. Create a list of one-thing-I-must-do-in-that-country for 50 countries and experience them all
22. Horseback ride along a beach (Check)
23. Be able to answer the question : What's happiness?
24. Write a book and get it published
25. Invent one thing which does not exist
26. Be fluent in a 3rd language
27. Take a photo that touches my heart
28. Create an artwork that everybody thinks I bought it
29. Be able to wear faux lashes perfectly in 5 minutes
30. Become a 4.5 tennis player